Mt. Hood Territory has an array of fun activities that are excellent for family bonding and recharging those batteries. It's the perfect trip to take over summer break to ensure an action-packed adventure or just to get the kids out of the house while on break from school.
1. Embark on the 4-mile trail network inside the beautiful oasis that is Mt. Talbert Nature Park.
2. Watch your kids burn off some energy with tunnel slides, a trampoline room, monkey rings and web crawls while you lounge nearby enjoying a local beer or wine in front of a big screen at Wippersnappers in Sandy.
3. Rev up your engines and race with your family in one of three world class racing simulators at World of Speed and then take in the incredible collection of cars, motorcycles and everything else fast.
4. During warmer months, experience adrenaline-pumping high-altitude fun with Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Skibowl's Tree Top Action Zone and try 800 feet of ziplines, the Alpine Slide or Malibu Raceway when the snow melts and the park opens for the season. When the snow sticks around for a while like this year, hit the slopes here and at Timberline Lodge & Ski Area for short-sleeved, sun shiny skiing and snowboarding.
5. Make a splash with the whole family at the North Clackamas Aquatic Park that features over 400,000 gallons of fun.
6. Form a family team at the largest paintball arena in Oregon and work together to come away victorious at Splat Action Paintball.
7. "Alpaca the bags, you 'paca the family" and head to Alpacas at Marquam Hill Ranch in Molalla to meet and learn about your favorite furry friends with the cutest facial expressions.
8. Join a kayaking tour along the Willamette River and take in breathtaking views of Willamette Falls with eNRG Kayaking. Depending on the season you might see some fish beneath you, sea lions beside you and osprey overhead.
9. Explore the newly renovated Bullwinkle's Entertainment in Wilsonville, with batting cages, bumper boats, minigolf and zipline courses outside and a huge arcade and laser tag indoors, as well as their brand new 16 lane bowling center!
10. Check out the newest interactive exhibits at the Museum of the Oregon Territory. This interpretive center has refreshed their displays with augmented reality and hands-on things to do. And if you're interested in our rich heritage, you can take a bit home with you with our free Oregon Trail Activity Book.
Book your lodging