The Mt. Hood Territory Tap Trail is our version of a passport program connecting our region's breweries, cideries and distillery along a “Trail”. It’s a free downloadable app to your mobile device that offers discounts redeemed at each location via redemption codes. There are 15 participating businesses in the passport and if you redeem at 10 or more locations within a year, you can earn our Mt. Hood Territory Tap Trail stainless pint glass!
So download the mobile passport for FREE now while it’s on your mind. Then start redeeming at one of our participating breweries/cideries/distillery to begin your year-long passport for the Mt. Hood Territory Tap Trail.
Batch 1 Brewing • Bent Shovel Brewing • Boring Brewing Co. • Bunsenbrewer • Coin Toss Brewing Company • Fearless Brewing Company • Feckin Brewing • Oregon City Brewing Co. • Portland Cider Company • Shattered Oak Brewing • Stickmen Brewing • Trail Distilling • Vanguard Brewing • Willamette Ale and Cider House • 12 Bridge Ciderworks
Be sure to read the rules of the Tap Trail below before you head out to partake in the offerings. Remember to ask your server to enter that location's unique redemption code in your mobile passport before leaving that location (and your discount has been applied to your purchase). Once you have redeemed at 10 of the locations within a year from the date of your first redemption, then stop by the End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center in Oregon City during their operating hours to receive your free pint glass.
Before you depart on the Tap Trail, identify who your designated driver will be or check schedules and rates of buses and car-sharing companies to ensure your (and others) safety in getting home. Mt. Hood Territory does NOT encourage driving yourself while making stops along the Tap Trail.
Mt. Hood Territory Tap Trail Rules & Restrictions
- You must be 21 or over to participate in the Mt. Hood Territory Tap Trail. Please drink responsibly.
- Each person redeeming a prize needs his/her own completed (at least 10 of 13) Tap Trail mobile passport via the app.
- The stainless steel pint glass prize will NOT be given for an incomplete (less than 10) Tap Trail passport. Each participating brewery/cidery/distillery has varying hours of operation. Be sure to check individual hours before heading to your selected destination.
- When visiting a participating stop along the Tap Trail, you can successfully redeem at that location by having your server enter their unique code into the mobile passport on your phone, once you have utilized the discount on your purchase.
- Redemption codes may only be entered by staff on location at each participating brewery/cidery/distillery. If you forget to ask them to enter the code in your mobile passport, Mt. Hood Territory nor the Visitor Center can enter codes after the fact. So don’t forget to have your server enter their redemption code.
- If you have redeemed at 10 or more of the participating locations on the Tap Trail within a year, you can pick up your prize pint glass from the End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center and Visitor Information in Oregon City with proof of completion via your mobile passport app. (1726 Washington Street, Oregon City, OR 97045)
- If you cannot pick up your prize pint glass in person, we can mail your prize. Please contact Molly@mthoodterritory.com for details. There may be a shipping charge depending on your location.
- The passport is valid for one year and your year timeframe to redeem starts the day of your first redemption at one of the participating stops (not from the date you download the passport).
- The mobile passport is free to download, but the redemption at each location involves purchases of beverage, food or merchandise with a discount subtracted from your total bill.
- Most locations allow underage children on premise, but please check their websites before you go for potential underage hours and offerings. Minors are not eligible to complete a Mt. Hood Territory Tap Trail passport.
- There are many alternatives to driving yourself around while participating in the Tap Trail including designated drivers, buses, and mobile car sharing apps. Mt. Hood Territory does NOT encourage driving yourself while making stops along the Tap Trail.
- The Mt. Hood Territory Tap Trail is an ongoing passport and the composition of the Tap Trail and its guidelines are subject to change without notice at any time, as are the specific discounts offered at each of our participating stops on the Trail.
- Currently the stainless steel pint is not available for purchase. You need to earn them by participating in the passport with 10 completed redemptions.